Cluster Liturgy Committee
Cluster Pastoral Council Mtg.
Cluster Faith Formation Commission
Hispanic Ministry Committee / Junta del Ministerio
Thursday Aug 1, 2019 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
The Cluster Liturgy Committee meets the first Thursday of every month to plan and discuss the liturgical life of the Trinity Cluster.
The Purpose of the Cluster Liturgy Committee:
1. To assist the Pastor in facilitating the liturgical prayer of the community.
2. To nourish and give direction to the liturgical worship of the cluster (parishes), including the elements of spirituality, music, environment, liturgical ministers, and attention to liturgical norms.
Thursday Aug 8, 2019 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Cluster Pastoral Council meets every second Thursday of the month at St. Patrick in the Parish Hall.
The Purpose of the Trinity Cluster Council.
1) To facilitate a process by which the mission of the cluster is determined and to serve as stewards of that mission.
2) To build an identity as a cluster, creating an atmosphere among the member parishes which values the common good.
3) To facilitate among the member parishes the development of a unified community of faith.
Thursday Aug 15, 2019 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
The Cluster Faith Formation Commission meets the third Thursday of every month at St. Patrick in the Conference Room to discuss the catechetical programs in our cluster.
The Cluster Faith Formation Commission shall be responsible for all aspects of the formal catechetical and faith formation programs in light of the six task of catechesis.
Thursday Aug 22, 2019 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
The Hispanic Ministry Committee meets the fourth Thursday of every month in the Parish Hall at St. Bridget Parish, Postville to pray, to sing, and to plan different events of our Hispanic community. La Junta de la Comunidad Hispana se reúne el cuarto jueves del mes en el Salón Parroquial de la Parroquia Santa Brígida, Postville, todos los meses para orar, cantar y planear los diferentes eventos de la comunidad hispana.